iSimangaliso subscribes to the code of conduct that stands against:
- content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, racist, sexist, homophobic or which constitutes hate speech;
- content that is pornographic, obscene, indecent, lewd or otherwise inappropriate;
- content that is false or misleading;
- content that discloses the personal information of any third party (including contact details), or is otherwise invasive of the privacy of any person;
- content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- content that encourages the commission of any criminal offence;
- content that is unrelated to the topic or that contains links to other websites;
- content that constitutes an unsolicited promotion, advertisement, contest, solicitation or spam;
- content that is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of the page administrator.
Please remember that any individual who associates themselves in any way with any prohibited content (e.g. by liking, sharing, commenting on, remaining tagged in etc) will also be held responsible for the content, and may be removed from the page.