This position provides ongoing support to the Strategy Support Manager in delivering the Business Unit’s strategy and related key deliverables. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts to enable the achievement of iSimangaliso’s strategic objectives.
- National Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ working experience in a strategic role
- High level knowledge of computer literacy including proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Strategy management, problem solving, analytical, project management, change management, written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated ability to work productively under pressure and long hours, report writing skills, relationship building and management skills, ability to deliver within the deadline.
- Strong ethical behaviour, be responsible and reliable, diligent work ethic with attention to detail, self-motivated and pro-active, disciplined, team player, strategic, data analysis.
Key performance areas
- Fulfil all internal and external reporting requirements
- Support the Strategy Support Manager in fulfilling all business planning requirements.
- Document all operating processes to ensure continuity
- Document and report all Executive actions and decisions in relation to the Authority’s strategy
- Administer all planning and execution requirements for the delivery of successful strategy
- Compile monthly, quarterly an annual performance reports for the Authority.
- Support the Strategy Support Manager in strategy development.
- Provide administrative and information gathering support to the Strategy Support Manager
- Administer all strategy related meetings for the Authority, ensuring the efficient and effective running of these meetings.
- Accepts and lives the company values
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results
- Individually accountable for managing own time.
Response to the advertised vacant position and closing date
Please send your application letter with a detailed CV stating the reference number and the position you applying for with certified copies of qualifications, ID and driver’s license attached to: email@example.com before the close of business on 30 June 2020. Certification should not be older than 3 months. Failure to submit the certified copies will result in your application not being considered. Qualifications and experience must be stated both in the covering letter and CV. No applications will be accepted after the closing date.
Appointment of the candidate into this position will be made at the sole discretion of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority. Applicants who have not received any response within 60 days from closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful. The appointment for this position will be made in accordance with the Employment Equity Policy and Employment Equity Plan of iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority.
For any administrative matters in relation to this advert you may call: Nombuso Memela, on tel: (035) 590 1633, during business hours between 08h00 and 16h00.