Unforgettable experiences for the whole family.
- 220 kilometres of pristine, protected coastline makes for a vast range of beaches to enjoy throughout the Park.
- With some 530 bird species recorded in the Park, iSimangaliso is a bird-watcher's paradise.
- Warm currents and deep ocean trenches make the waters off the iSimangaliso coast ideal for game fishing.
- See hippo and crocodiles in their natural habitat from the comfort of a custom-built passenger ferry.
- Licenced operators offer guided tours across all sections of the Park. See the Big 5 and much more.
- Explore the Park's splendour at your own pace under the guidance of an experienced ranger.